Foton Motor – As one of the world’s most successful commercial automotive company, Foton Motor Group was founded on August 28th in Beijing China in 1996. With a business scope covering a full series of commercial vehicles including medium and heavy-duty trucks, light-duty trucks, vans, pickups buses, and construction machinery, Foton Motor has an record of an accumulative production and sales volume of approximate 8,000,000 vehicles. Foton Motor Brand value has been evaluated as about US$ 16.6 billion, ranking NO. 1 for 13 consecutive years in China commercial vehicle field.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Sales Manager
Summary of Position
- The fleet sales manager is responsible for potential key account development such as fleet companies, construction companies, logistics companies and etc., so as to drive direct sales volume and brand awareness in local market.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business, marketing or automotive;
- 3+ years work experience in automotive industry with proven track record;
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with client management experience;
- Social and net-working ability with hands-on work attitude;
- Well-connected in industries like fleet, freight, logistics, constructions, refuse and government;
- Knowledge of international trade and automotive products.
- Assist in the sales planning on a monthly/yearly basis;
- Identify and develop potential fleet and major account in all possible industries;
- Drive business to achieve regional sales goals and objectives on specified period and customer;
- Maintain good relationship with existed accounts to drive future repurchase and parts sales;
- Research the local commercial vehicle market, consumer and competing companies;
- Establish and maintain key account database;
- Follow up with purchase and repurchase intention on a regular basis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants need to attach an English CV if the profile is in other languages