Contec Global Infotech Limited Recruitment for Graduate Technical Operator
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Operator
Requirements, Education and Work Experience
- B.Sc Agriculture, Biotechnology, Plant science, Microbiology, Biochemistry etc
- 1 years working experience in any related field.
- Basic laboratory knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of basic math and measurements.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Proficient in data analysis and Excel.
- Lab culture dissection and transferring (sterile area works).
- Lab packing and dispatch works.
- Undertaking standard checks before laboratory operations begin.
- Basic data entry.
- Providing assistance to senior staff.
Deadline: 7th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject/Title of the mail should read “Technical Operator”.
Note: Any application without the above in the subject will be disqualified.