The Playhouse is a digital agency. We believe that successful brands need to create communications that engage. And we believe that digital – whether mobile or internet, be it a game, an app, a website or just a banner – offers a cost effective platform for creating and maintaining this dialogue.
We don’t do technology for technology’s sake. So at the core of all we do is “The Idea” – The Idea that inspires and connects a brand with its audience so that they willingly give their time. So that they invite the brand into their space and enter into a conversation.
Let’s face it, that’s where every brand wants to be – talking with their customers rather than at them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter
- Writing clear, persuasive and original copy for ads, websites, posters, brochures, and other communication materials.
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs;
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients;
- Iverseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- A good first degree
- 3-5 years Marketing Communication/Advertising agency experience
- Experience in working on Above-the-line, Below-the-line or Through-the-line projects
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
Deadline: 20th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s using the job title as subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Company may expire jobs at their own discretion.