Drury Industries Limited Vacancy for Mechanical Engineers (Acid, Alum and Pharmaceutical Plants)
Drury is a shining example of self reliance in the field of heavy chemical manufacture. In existence since 1986. We are a well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (Sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer for Acid, Alum and Pharmaceutical Plants
Desired Candidate Profile
- Meet people at the highest level
- Create friendship and build personal relations
- Must be self driven, articulate
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for achieving set goals and even beyond
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the would be institution & organisation
- Ability to deliver company’s guideline and policy on at aspects as needed.
- Trust on corporate image and confidence to deliver necessary information to prospectIve organisatlon.
- Team leadership ability.
- Ability to plan various activities, quality meetings and visits as required.
- M.Sc, B.Sc & HND in Mechanical Engineering, Technology Fully conversant with Excel, Word, Power Point and Computers
- Communication Skills, Excellent Oral and written English, Letter writing is very important Documentation: Familiar with Price, Quantity, Amount, Proposal, Contract Performance bonds, delivery notes.
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative and extremely versatile.
- Applicants must be able to liaise with various state water corporation and water treatment plants.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with these ministries and financial institutions.
Very attractive package.
Deadline: 7th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s on-line to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com specifying City/State of interest to the:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Note: Candidates residing in this city will be preferred.