The Nigerian – Malaysian trade relationship dates back to decades. Malaysian products are well known for their high quality standards. This is associated with the efficiency and high performance level of Malaysian industries. No wonder why Malaysian companies can be found in Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Electro, Technical, Agriculture, Manufacturing and other service oriented industries. In all these fields, they have distinguished themselves.
The Nigeria-Malaysia Business Council serves as an umbrella under which member companies operate, the activities of the Council are geared towards investment promotion between Nigeria and the Federal Republic of Malaysia.
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- Ability to work and achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead the creation of a shared vision and strategy
- Excellent strategy execution discipline
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to think, act strategically and proactively