Elisa Schools is a group of Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools dedicated to the teaching and providing quality Education. The School is committed to the children’s’ academic, social, moral and spiritual development, our school indeed grooms children for life as we impact values into them.
The school operates with a cadre of high class of disciplined, committed, enthusiastic and experienced professionals in their various fields
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Nurse
- Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
- Support a learning culture providing skills-based experiential learning.
- Educating the students and the staff about the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health
- To act as a role model for all staff and students to ensure that a consistent high standard of health care is provided
- To maintain accurate records of patient medical histories and prepare care plans.
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
- A self-motivate and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
- Candidate should possess 3-5 years’ experience and working with children and teenagers.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Candidate will need to display excellent organizational skills and be details oriented
N90,000 – N100,000
Job Title: School Laboratory Technician
- The Laboratory technician play a vital role in the provision of high-quality science teaching in the school.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulating and dispensing buffer solutions, labeling bottle and containers
- Maintains the laboratory equipment and updating department inventory and ordering new equipment.
- Constructs and modifies apparatus towards innovation
- Setting up experiments and takes an active part in laboratory demonstrations
- Orders resources and keeps budgets
- Ensuring stock reagents are in place and equipment is maintained
- Gives technical help to pupils and students to achieving their potential with one-to-one support.
- Facilitate the adherence of current health and safety standards
- Preparing all practical lessons, cleaning and tidying away equipment.
Skills and Qualification Requirements
- Minimum of OND in Science Laboratory Technology or any science related field.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must have Tolerance and be Enthusiastic to learn and apply new skills
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Maturity in attitude, relevant experience and personality are important
- Flexibility, tenacity and a can-do attitude are key requisites
- Previous experience of working as a School Science Technician or lab environment
- Good IT skills and be exultant to carry out any other assigned task.
N70,000 – N80,000
Job Title: Bursar
- The Bursar is responsible for all financial administration within the school.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of financial systems and processes in the school.
- Ensure that good personnel practice is followed throughout the school that is based on the School’s Staff Handbook and that policies
- Ensure that administrative, premises, personnel, IT services and systems within the school meet current laws.
- Be responsible for financial administration including ordering and invoice systems, petty cash, school purchase cards, monitoring expenditure and preparation of monies for banking
- Play a key part in the collating, analysing and presenting of information on its performance against set out targets set and alternatives as to how performance can be improved.
- Develop, compile and submit budgets and forecasts so that the school director is given timely and accurate advice on all financial and related business matters
- Ensure resources, support and training are provided to enable students to make the best use of available ICT including teaching, learning and assessment systems
- Monitor school building and necessary maintenance and repair
- Ensure the all newly appointed staff received a contract of employment and job description within the statutory period and an oversight maintained of all employment contracts and job descriptions
- Provide strategic leadership in financial management to ensure the long-term sustainability of the school.
- Reconciliation of expenditure and income, both monthly and at the end of each academic session.
Requirements, Qualification and Skills
- Excellent Budget management and financing knowledge
- Proficiency in basic ICT office work tools
- Good communication (both written and spoken) with interpersonal skills
- Previous experience as a Bursar / in a similar role
- Good Organizational and time management skills
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accountancy or relevant field.
N125,000 – N140,000.
Deadline: 3rd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com