Fresh Job Opportunities at Elisa Schools
The school operates with a cadre of high class of disciplined, committed, enthusiastic and experienced professionals in their various fields
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
- Support a learning culture providing skills-based experiential learning.
- Educating the students and the staff about the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health
- To act as a role model for all staff and students to ensure that a consistent high standard of health care is provided
- To maintain accurate records of patient medical histories and prepare care plans.
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
- A self-motivate and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
- Candidate should possess 3-5 years’ experience and working with children and teenagers.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Candidate will need to display excellent organizational skills and be details oriented
N90,000 – N100,000
- The Laboratory technician play a vital role in the provision of high-quality science teaching in the school.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulating and dispensing buffer solutions, labeling bottle and containers
- Maintains the laboratory equipment and updating department inventory and ordering new equipment.
- Constructs and modifies apparatus towards innovation
- Setting up experiments and takes an active part in laboratory demonstrations
- Orders resources and keeps budgets
- Ensuring stock reagents are in place and equipment is maintained
- Gives technical help to pupils and students to achieving their potential with one-to-one support.
- Facilitate the adherence of current health and safety standards
- Preparing all practical lessons, cleaning and tidying away equipment.
Skills and Qualification Requirements
- Minimum of OND in Science Laboratory Technology or any science related field.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must have Tolerance and be Enthusiastic to learn and apply new skills
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Maturity in attitude, relevant experience and personality are important
- Flexibility, tenacity and a can-do attitude are key requisites
- Previous experience of working as a School Science Technician or lab environment
- Good IT skills and be exultant to carry out any other assigned task.
N70,000 – N80,000
Job Title: Bursar
- The Bursar is responsible for all financial administration within the school.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of financial systems and processes in the school.
- Ensure that good personnel practice is followed throughout the school that is based on the School’s Staff Handbook and that policies
- Ensure that administrative, premises, personnel, IT services and systems within the school meet current laws.
- Be responsible for financial administration including ordering and invoice systems, petty cash, school purchase cards, monitoring expenditure and preparation of monies for banking
- Play a key part in the collating, analysing and presenting of information on its performance against set out targets set and alternatives as to how performance can be improved.
- Develop, compile and submit budgets and forecasts so that the school director is given timely and accurate advice on all financial and related business matters
- Ensure resources, support and training are provided to enable students to make the best use of available ICT including teaching, learning and assessment systems
- Monitor school building and necessary maintenance and repair
- Ensure the all newly appointed staff received a contract of employment and job description within the statutory period and an oversight maintained of all employment contracts and job descriptions
- Provide strategic leadership in financial management to ensure the long-term sustainability of the school.
- Reconciliation of expenditure and income, both monthly and at the end of each academic session.
Requirements, Qualification and Skills
- Excellent Budget management and financing knowledge
- Proficiency in basic ICT office work tools
- Good communication (both written and spoken) with interpersonal skills
- Previous experience as a Bursar / in a similar role
- Good Organizational and time management skills
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accountancy or relevant field.
N125,000 – N140,000.
Deadline: 3rd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org