GraceCo Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiitng to fill the position below
Job Title: Sales Executive (Modern Trade)
- The Sales Executive (Modern Trade) will be responsible for executing specific measures and actions in the Modern Trade Business category to achieve the planned volume for the year through robust sales and distribution system.
- He/she should achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing clients in different outlets.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style
- Demonstrates products and to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Ensure product visibility and availability on counters of departmental store, supermarket, malls, plaza, etc
- Get new merchants and distributors in new location
- Identify new business opportunities for all products. Examining Trade and customer recommendations for continual improvements.
- Design strategies to increases contributions from each category.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators/management
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
The ideal candidate:
- Must demonstrate high level of self-management
- Must be computer literate and social media savvy
- Must be able to drive and possess valid drivers’ license
- Must have experience in handling departmental stores, mall, plaza and Supermarket is very crucial
- Must possess high level of initiative and emotional intelligence
Education and other Qualification
- Applicant should have HND/Degree in any field
- Applicant must have 3-5 years’ experience in handling departmental stores and big supermarket
- Applicant must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, Power Point
The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
The position comes with attractive base salary and commission.
Deadline: 31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be Modern Trade SE.
Note: Candidates who do not have the required years of experience in handling departmental store and big supermarkets and who cannot drive need not apply.