Graduate Job Opportunities at Home Prep School
Home Prep School, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Human Resource Executive
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HND / B.Sc qualification required, M.Sc is an added advantage.
The following competencies (behaviours and characteristics) have been identified as key to success in the job. Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate these competencies:
- Strategic Thinking – Can identify a vision along with the plans that need to be implemented to meet the end goal. Evaluates situations, decisions, issues, etc. in the short, medium and longer-term.
- Achievement: have the necessary determination and tenacity to complete high quality work, overcoming obstacles caused by conflicting priorities, lack of resources or difficult or demanding situation or under consistent high pressure.
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to prioritise and take important timely and quality judgement/decisions based on an assessment of the impact and implications of the likely outcomes.
- Flexibility: Ability to adapt to and work with a variety of situations, individuals and groups, as well as willingness to learn/improve own skills, plan, take initiative and organize work independently.
- Entrepreneurship: Ability to formulate new ideas or to adapt or use existing ideas in a new or unexpected way to solve problems, thereby increasing effectiveness of our work.
- Self-Awareness: Have an understanding of own strengths, limitations, emotions, etc and how it impacts on others.
- Teamworking: Ability to establish harmonious work-relationships with colleagues in a multicultural environment.
- Communication: Ability to present, discuss and explain coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Resilience – Ability to maintain personal effectiveness by managing own emotions in the face of pressure, set backs or when dealing with provocative situations. Can demonstrate an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy.
- Influencing and Persuading – Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
- Ability to work under pressure – Maintain composure under intense pressure while working to meet deadlines; respond and adapt to emergency situations.
Job Title: Sales/Business Development Executive
- Will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Will also be responsible for making repeated sales to our existing customers/Clients.
- The Corporate executive will be mainly focused on targeting corporate accounts as well as actively searching for prospective clients. Communication skills are needed in this role
- Monitor the expenses per market and provide feedback.
- The Marketing executive needs to provide feedback to the HOD on additional actions/ideas to be taken to increase the visibility of the products.
- Should also compare both previous market trend and current and proffer solutions to increase productivity
- The Corporate Executive will be part of a team responsible for achieving the company’s monthly target as well as exceeding sales targets.
- Consistently look for new accounts that can be included into the portfolio but understand the need to have a consistent and focused approach
- In this Corporate Executive role, you will be joining a company who values its sales professionals and provides them with all the marketing and sales support tools required for success.
- Build and maintain relationships with as many key contacts/decision makers as possible inside customers’ organization and enhance a long-lasting business partnership.
Deadline: 20th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com