BMDirect a subsidiary of Point Edge Limited, one of Nigeria’ s leading manufacturers of timber and steel doors has over a period of two decades been developing and constantly improving, supplying and installing an extensive range of interior and exterior bespoke doors to compliment the development of private and public buildings.
We now seek applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Source and work customer referrals
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers
- Advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND or Degree relevant field
- Must have experience in an architectural, construction or building material firm
- At least four (2) year experience in similar position for the above mentioned firmed
Job Title: Office Assistant
- A competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently.
- This person will be working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results
- Perform receptionist duties
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleague
Requirements and Qualifications
- OND or HND in relevant field
- Proven experience as an office assistant, or in another relevant administrative role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Title: Business Manager (Factory)
- As a business manager for the factory, you’ll be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- You’ll make sure goods and services are produced efficiently, at the right cost, right level of quality and timely delivered to client.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure that the production is cost effective;
- Draft a timescale for the job;
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes;
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. Suppliers, managers;
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed in the factory;
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers;
- Review worker performance;
- Identify training needs.
- HND or Degree in Accounting / Business Administration.
- Managerial background
- At least four (4) year experience in similar position.
- Planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process;
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems;
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily;
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes;
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality;
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients;
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget and at the right time
Job Title: Project Officer
- We are looking for an accountable project officer to be responsible for all managerial and technical disciplines that projects involve.
- You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor all company projects
- Monitor compliance to performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 2 years proven working experience as a project officer / engineer
- MUST have excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD, 20/20 Design (Bathroom & Kitchen design software)
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills id highly required
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
- B.Sc degree in Architecture and relevant field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2018.