Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Jobe Title: HR Assistant
Reporting Relationship (Line Manager): HR Manager
- Facilitate first-rate Recruitment and Selection process
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant positions
- Update Candidate Database with details of each applicant
- Respond to all applicants at all stages of the Selection process (including unsuccessful applicants)
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates.
Maintain effective document and record management systems / processes:
- Ensure administration of employment packs, contract amendments etc.
- Management of Leave database
- Management of Time & Attendance systems
- Maintaining Employee Files.
Employee Engagement and Coordinate Welfare programs & services:
- Organizing employee events (end of the year event and quarterly events)
- Maintain database of employee birthdays
- Distributes birthday cards and vouchers
- Send birthday messages to all employees on birth date.
Provide administrative and secretarial support:
- Plan, organize and manage own workload and that of the HR Department to ensure that all the reports are processed and submitted in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist and support rollout of various initiatives, projects and improvements within the organization
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Tracking of PMS reviews (FY Start & Mid-year) for roles below Coordinator level
- Manages performance setting for new employees in conjunction with Line Managers
- Documentation of signed off forms in respective files & updates to HR database.
Employee Lifecycle Management:
- Conducts onboarding exercise and documentation for new employees.
- Exit management.
- Maintains employees medical & insurance processes
- Maintains quality service by following organizational standards
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by the HR Manager from time to time.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Applicant should have degree/HND in Management or Social Sciences.
- At least 2 years working experience in HR in a structured organization
- Strong communication skills
- Membership of CIPM or other related HR bodies)
Additional Skills Requirement:
- Reporting, organizing and scheduling skills
- Confidentiality, dependability, team work and positive influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a high level of self-management, networking and seeing the bigger picture
- Fast learner
- Computer literate: Good working knowledge of Excel, MS Word, Power Point is essential
- Basic knowledge of Labour Law
- People’s management skills.
Jobe Title: Payroll & Total Rewards Manager
- Role holder will be responsible for demonstrating thought leadership on the development of Total Rewards methodologies and approaches, leading the implementation of Benefits and Incentives Strategy of the Company.
- Effective implementation of company compensation structure and plan
- Deliver annual compensation benchmarking and salary structuring information for the Company
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation
- Analyse, review, recommend, and obtain approval for changes to compensation and benefits from Management
- Development of policies and procedures to support the compensation and benefits function
- Participate in market and salary surveys
- Monitor reviews of compensation and benefits packages to maintain market positioning
- Provide analytical & technical support for the delivery of the company’s compensation programs
- Design compensation and benefits services and strategies, makes recommendations, and prepares proposals for new and improved programs based on institutional need and/or governmental changes
- Administration of organizational payroll.
Effectively implement Benefits Management plan:
- Implement and maintain Group Life and Medical Insurance schemes in line with company policies
- Continuously review company Benefit packages and policies to ensure competitive advantage and employee retention.
Proper administration of various employee incentive schemes:
- Research on role specific incentive packages
- Ensure accuracy in bonus pay-outs and other incentives linked to individual/team performance.
Effective Relationship Management with Service Providers:
- Coordinate and manage relationships with Service Providers on all third-party offerings and benefits for employees
Academic Qualifications (Must Have):
- First degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Behavioural Sciences; a Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Professional Certification in Human Resources is an added advantage
- At least 5 years solid HR experience specifically in compensation & benefits administration
- Practical Compensation Market Pricing and Salary Survey experience
- Profound knowledge of State and Federal laws as it impacts benefits administration
- Strong budget and financial management skills, including proven ability to manage projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills for compensation data and recommendations
- Demonstrated competence in structuring compensation and benefits packages, and measuring for success.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, multiple priorities, and demanding customers, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization
- High level of discretion and attention to detail
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 11th January, 2018.