Graduate Payroll Analyst Recruitment at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Analyst
- We are currently seeking a young male or female for a payroll analyst role.
- He/She would work coherently with different units in collating important information on salaries, remittances and benefits of staff for preparation of monthly payroll.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. (2nd Class Lower) or a HND (Lower Credit) in any course from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have done his/her NYSC.
- Age Limit of 32 years.
- Advanced User of Ms Excel (Candidates will undergo serious tests on Excel Sheets)
- Articulate, organized and has a very responsive personality.
- Strong Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Can adapt easily to new work environments
- Must be resident in Lagos. (Close proximity to Gbagada will be an added advantage).
- Work closely with finance, HR Operations and clients on related payroll issues.
- Preparation and processing of payroll in accordance with laid down procedures and standards.
- Ensure payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Verify all changes on payroll and effect changes appropriately.
Deadline: 5th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Subject of the mail should be “Payroll Analyst”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.