Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a prestigious medical center located in Ondo State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident Medical Doctor
- A prestigious medical center located in Ondo is seeking to employ a resident medical doctor who has at least 1-2years experience.
- The candidate would also be charged with the responsibility of providing routine medical care during the established hours.
- General practice physician with relevant experience in the management of trauma (including triaging) and medical emergencies, pediatric cases, gynecological cases, etc.
- 1-2years experience in medicine.
- Must have a positive/outgoing attitude.
- Should have MBBS from a recognized medical school.
- Strong service philosophy and leadership skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, deductive reasoning, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Good computer skills.
- Perform emergency procedures and routine medical services in all clinical areas.
- Possess an average knowledge of general medicine with good diagnostic acumen.
- Completely familiar with emergency equipment, and demonstrate competence in emergency procedures, e.g. Rapid sequence intubation, emergency tracheostomy, needle thoracotomy, etc.
- Practical knowledge of occupational health.
- Providing continuous on-site medical support to meet the needs of patients, consultants and nursing staff.
- Knowledge of Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
Deadline: 31st January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online