Hudson Brown Legal – Our client, a g9ming company in Victoria Island Lagos is currently recruiting for the following:
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Executive
- Take responsibility for the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising and being able to identify and manage
- Insufficient website traffic and/or scant visitors
- Weak brand awareness
- Declining customer retention
- Poor online reputation
- Slow sales
- Become an advocate for the company in all social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate information and data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks and best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Provide content and promotion strategy
Social Media & Marketing Campaigns
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review where required.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results.
Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI (Return on Investment)
- Measure results on a daily basis, results should tie back to your objectives and provide a clear understanding of the returns you’re getting by monitoring audience growth and content reach.
- He/she should have the ability to convert fans to customers.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- He/She is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOUR
- Strong leadership profile – ability to generate energy, communicate, simplify, mobilize, see the big picture and challenge
- Results-oriented, accountable and delivery-focused
- Commercial acumen (business & financial understanding) and the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Customer focus – demonstrated ability to build client relationships and add value to the business through HR initiatives
- Team orientation/Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management related discipline required
- Advanced degree (Masters or equivalent) an added advantage
- 2-3 years of marketing and at least 1 year of online/digital marketing
- Consumer behavior strategies
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Experience in marketing management and advanced market research.
- An in-depth knowledge of digital marketing is highly desirable
How to Apply
Please ensure to read the job description carefully and see that you qualify before sending CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25 January 2018