Graphics Designer Vacancy at Terragon Group
Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Skills & Knowledge
- Dexterity with various creative suites to get the job done e.g Adobe, Corel, Maya and so on
- Have drawing skills (and sculpting skills for stop frame animation using clay)
- Computer skills: Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and knowledge of graphic design fundamentals; Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite
- Macromedia Flash, HTML, motion graphic design and animation; including responsive web, tablet and mobile application design
- Video creation and editing; Cinema 4D and 3D modeling software knowledge a plus
- Savvy working with Flash and Adobe After Effects; experience working on frame by frame animation
- Ability to design for print and digital media is required.
- Take full responsibility for the aesthetic standards and output quality of projects.
- liaising with clients and developing graphics and animation from their concepts.
- Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals;
- Working to production deadlines and meeting clients’ commercial requirements;
- Work closely with a team to design original layouts
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of formats
- Responsible for creating compelling and innovative visual design and multimedia solutions
- Responsible for graphics and multimedia creativity needed to execute briefs/campaigns
- Recording dialogue and composing the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece
- Conducting user acceptance testing on all briefs before delivering to client.
- Dealing with diverse business cultures, delivering technical/graphics presentations and pitches
- Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3d studio max, Maya, Lightwave, Softimage and Cinema 4D;
- Understand business and user requirements
- Teamworking as part of a broader production network, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers , application developers, account managers or marketing specialists;
- Communicating and explaining concepts to the team and to clients and get them excited about them.
Deadline: 13th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.