Guinness Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting for Brand Manager, Lager
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager, Lager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports To: Marketing Director
Purpose of the Role
- Continually identify and quantify new growth opportunities which drive equity and brand growth for the Lager Portfolio at both National and Regional level based on real consumer insights.
- Translate strategy into action by defining and implementing the Lager Strategy to achieve or exceed targeted NSV, Market Share and Volume objectives for Guinness Nigeria plc while managing A&P investment to plan.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager, Lager Team, and other Consumer Connections & Customer Marketing teams to grow the Guinness Nigeria Lager Portfolio aggressively through a relentless drive to deliver breakthrough opportunities.
- Work across all Nigeria to drive growth and profitability and to deliver market share
- Guinness Nigeria plc is a strategically important market for Diageo and for the Global Lager Portfolio being one of the most competitive globally.
- The emergence of new Competition both nationally and regionally in the Lager Category in Nigeria has led to a significant shift in commercial emphasis.
- This role is important to establishing Nigeria as the #1 Beer Market globally.
- This role focuses on the step-change in investment and management of the Lager Category in Africa and beyond.
- Support the development of GAME Plans for Lagers in Nigeria and the execution of all lager brands initiatives.
- Brand and Commercial execution including evaluation of big ideas/Growth Drivers initiatives for the brands.
- Accountable for delivery of the annual operating plan for the brand
- Develop and seamlessly execute the annual brand plans ensuring plans are grounded on deep market and consumer insight and are in-line with Diageo global standards.
- Deliver brand strategy & advertising communication founded upon a deep understanding of the consumer to achieve agreed brand health targets.
- To deliver robust Measurement and Evaluation for all projects and effectively use search and spin
- Management of 3rd Party Goods and Suppliers with procurement.
- Maintain business critical controls and compliance documentation and adhering to smart brand approvals in accordance with the Diageo policy.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience
- With strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across all functions and markets
- Convincing Personality, good planner, self –starter and committed to results
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive
- Attention to details/Good Project Management Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online