Head, Sales/Branch Coordination Job at i-Fitness Center Limited in Lagos
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales/Branch Coordination
- Define and implement the sales and marketing strategy for the country operations.
- The role is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the organization and manages support functions essential to sales force productivity which includes planning, pricing, reporting, target setting and management, competitor analysis, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
- University Degree (or equivalent), preferably in Marketing or Business Administration with marketing/sales focus
- Significant experience in fitness and hospital sales.
- Excellent understanding of health and fitness market and customer needs
- Good knowledge of local health and fitness market and consumer segments
- Experience developing sales and marketing strategies.
- Experience in health and fitness marketing.
- Experience in product marketing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Set overall strategy for sales and marketing of individual projects (which channels to use, lead management, etc) with senior management
- Define the target customers’ segmentation
- Incorporate market and competitor knowledge into sales strategies including pricing structure and product positioning through internal and external sources
- Represent the company at various networking and/or business meetings to promote company projects
- Define themes of overall capability building programs for external brokers and internal sales staff
- Carry out target setting process for sales staff yearly
- Design and implement marketing campaigns for individual project in partnership with marketing office at HQ
- Recruit and manage external sales agents
- Evaluate market research, monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities, and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Report sales and marketing operations to senior management
- Develop and nurture business relationships that will increase Mixta’s profile and market reach
- Ensure recruitment, training and retention of a well-trained and motivated sales force
- Sales and Marketing Plan: Defined customer segments, value proposition for each segment, sales channels, pricing, promotion and sales targets
- Monthly Sales and marketing report: Articulates actual vs sales targets as well as ongoing challenges and corrective actions that need to be taken.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online