Healthcare Administrator Job At Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
We are looking for a responsible Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our medical services.
For this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely. Your duties will include budgeting, ordering medical supplies and maintaining employee records. Our ideal candidate must have a previous experience as a Healthcare Administrator and is able to complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our medical facility runs efficiently and profitably.
· Proven work experience as a Healthcare Administrator, Medical Office Manager or relevant role
· Knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical law
· Understanding of medical terminology
· Experience with administrative and accounting procedures
· Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets (especially MS Excel)
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
· Monitor budgets and prepare reports
· Maintain medical and staff records
· Track medical and office supplies stock
· Update patient health records, including admissions and insurance data
· Create work schedules for staff members
· Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
· Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
· Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies in the facility’s operations
· Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations
How to Apply