United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Internal Auditor
- We are seeking to engage Experienced Internal Auditors for our operations in Nigeria.
- Membership of ICAN or other professional accounting bodies will be an added advantage
- Identify control / procedural variances and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Continue to develop personal skill-set to ensure that your knowledge of accounting, sector regulations, best practices, KPIs and techniques are optimised.
- Proven record as an Internal Auditor with Sage, MS Office, knowledge of auditing standards, legal and preferably experience with an upstream Oil/Gas company.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills to be used in a fast paced environment combined with sound independent judgement.
- Applicants must posses a minimum of Second Class University Degree or a HND in accounting major
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk and control management with respect to operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with Company and statutory regulations.
- Prepare and document monthly report for presentation to the Audit Committee in line with Company regulations, based on the completion of the audit cycle.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure the validity, legality and commercial goals of UGNL are achieved.
- Review commercial transactions undertaken the company.
- Willingness to travel and operate in challenging environments.
- Compensation package to be offered to the successful candidate in the above position will be negotiated depending on the experience and capability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.