IT Business Analyst Job at a Reputable Accounting Firm
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a large Accounting Firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
- The successful candidate will be responsible for solving complex business problems by applying technology solutions in a cost effective manner by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders.
Requirements & Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Business Management, or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a banking and financial services industry with strong working knowledge of banking business processes, core processing systems, and managing projects for technical and business solutions.
- Experienced in implementing and or supporting Core Banking Products.
- Experienced in business modeling, requirements writing, requirements management, business process analysis and applied testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Requirements elicitation, specification and documentations using application design sessions, requirement workshops, interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis etc.
- Requirements analysis and documentation using UML.
- Business process management and documentation.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experienced working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance to business units to streamline processes as it relates to the efficient use of core banking systems.
- Work functionally with end users and technical team to collect, evaluate and compress data and information from multiple sources, resolve conflicts and differentiate between actual and required user needs.
- Plans activities for designing, managing and evaluating business acceptance tests for end to end operational processes and end-users of solutions
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, or other detailed deliverables.
- Conducts analysis and documents business unit needs, objectives and requirements; performing gap analysis between current and desired processes and systems, root cause analysis, defining project scope, coordinating cost/benefit analysis, and ensuring the appropriate areas in IT are involved.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Operate in full compliance with internal policies, procedures, security requirements, and regulatory guidelines.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
Deadline: 2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s (MS Word format) and Cover Letters to: email@example.com with “IT Business Analyst ” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Applications with Cover Letters will be considered.