Job for Director of Origination – Global Capital Markets at East Century Capital
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Director of Origination – Global Capital Markets
The firm is currently seeking a professional to develop / originate new investment banking mandates throughout sub-Saharan Africa.
- Extensive knowledge of African markets and experience in one of the following targeted sectors is preferred: Agriculture/Agribusiness; Energy; Telecommunications; Transportation; Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Micro-Credit); Manufacturing; Infrastructure; Healthcare; Real Estate Development; Mining; Logistics; Consumer goods
- The following investment segments are in particularly strong demand from our institutional investor base:
- Growth Equity
- Recapitalizations (Buy-outs, distressed situations)
- Venture Equity
- Debt Capital including structured credit (esoteric and new asset classes)
The Director of Origination is expected to present high quality deal flow to the Hong Kong sales teams by facilitating introductions with senior decision makers at companies seeking to raise capital or sell.
- Compensation is structured as a percentage (%) of revenues resulting from originated transactions (both advisory and success fees). There is no fixed compensation.
- Certain expenses reimbursed for established origination directors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online