SoftSkan Nigeria Limited is a trusted partner and a reference point for companies dealing with Information & Communication Technology (ICT) related issues, especially in the areas of big data, data/information management; business intelligence; architecture; and consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Marketer and Business Development Lead
- Coordinate & implement strategic e-commerce initiatives for customer directed to websites in order to enrich the consumer experience and drive revenue growth; present continuous insights based on industry, customer, and marketplace trends.
- Contribute and discourse with the internal teams in the development and coordination of key sales tools to support this Channel – Content, Images, Video, and reviews to maximize sales.
- Identifies and reaches out to potential affiliates.
- Create reports that track sales performance, maintain promotional calendars, track promotional spend & ROI.
- Remain current on emerging marketing and e-commerce technology platforms and products to drive business; strategize new e-commerce product ideas, analyse for feasibility and quantify business impact.
- Lead all marketing initiatives
- Review analytics and recommend changes based on current trends
- Conduct research to understand effectiveness of marketing strategies and how they could be optimized.
- Lead development & suggest modifications of customer landing page to drive optimal business performance; analyse performance and customer feedback; respond to customer inquiries and optimize the consumer experience.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing web traffic and sales
Requirements, Experiences and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or a related degree. People who don’t have a marketing degree and do have the relevant experience are welcome
- Ability to relate with external stakeholders
- Outstanding executive-level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of advertising, other integrated digital & offline marketing disciplines including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Direct Response, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns (B2B and B2C)
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Background in most online technologies (HTML, Java, Flash, JQuery, etc)
- Experience in leading marketing teams
- Experience in digital, social media and traditional marketing are mandatory – people without these experiences should not bother to apply.
- At least 1 – 3 years’ of experience in marketing project management.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Media agency experience and eCommerce marketing experience are great added advantages
Deadline: 31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we might not be able to respond to all applicants. As such, we’ll only respond to shortlisted applicants.
- When applying, please clearly state your salary expectation in figures.
- Applications without a stated salary expectation might be disqualified if other qualified candidates states their salary expectations.