Udo Udoma & Belo- Osagie is a full service corporate and commercial law firm with offices in Nigeria’s key commercial centres and an affiliate in Ghana. We are privileged to work with diverse local and international clients to create and implement innovative and practical solutions that are designed to facilitate business in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Lawyer
- We have opportunities for first rate Litigation lawyers considering a career move to join our litigation team.
We invite applications from experienced lawyers with:
- At least a second class upper degree from a recognised university as well as the Nigerian Law School. Relevant post graduate qualifications may be an added advantage, but are not a requirement
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 8+ years active experience in litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Strong legal ability, a practical commercial approach and excellent drafting and communication skills
Deadline: 6th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications: email@example.com
The Human Resources Department,
Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie,
St. Nicholas House (10th Floor),
Catholic Mission Street,
Note: Each application should be marked “UUBOLIT”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.