DUSTOP Farms – In our quest of ensuring food sufficiency in the agricultural sector, and as such facing our future challenges of food insecurity, thereby ensuring the availability and predictability of poultry foods with the use of biotechnology, we are in need of a suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Any- City, Nigeria
- Evaluate the chemical and the nutritional value of animal feeds.
- Formulate diets and ratios to maximize growth reproduction, health and performance.
- Assess the relative, nutritional and economical value of feeding systems.
- Conduct animal based studies and laboratory tests.
- Lias with marketers and customers to understand their target and objectives, and the specific needs of the market.
- Rationalize animal feeds manufacturing, techniques.
- Expand existing ranges.and agricultural food product and develop new ones.
- Carry out sales and marketing strategies following the launch of a new product.
- Balance a growing consumer interests in quality with the need to develop competitive agricultural systems,
- Maintain expertise in nutritional trends and keep up to date with’. regulatory changes.
- Use computer software to formulate diets, conduct research and generate reports.
- Investigate nutritional disorder and the safe storage of feeds. often in conjunction with veterinary surgeons.
Due to the nature of the job an HND or science related degree are relevant such as:
- Agricultural or food science
- Animal Nutritionist
- Animal production science
- Veterinary science
- Animal management etc
- Professional qualifications can help give a competitive edge.
- Experience is valued by employers and clients. particularly’in related areas such a animal feed sales or practical farm experience.
- An understanding of the scientific basis of nutrition.
- Familiarity with analysing data and writing reports.
- Ability to conduct research in a safe, ethical and reliable manner.
- The capability to form’long term relationship with customers and clients.
- Business management, time management, personal development skills.
- Advanced nümeracy. IT and internet skills,
- Drive, perseverance, dedication and willingness to work long hours
Deadline: 29th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Dustopgroup@gmail.com