HRLeverage – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Surveyor
Locations: Any-City, Nigeria
- The incumbent would act as internal professional property expert that will direct and supervise our interest in landed properties with the sole aim of obtaining optimum returns for our Clients.
- Member of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV)
- B.Sc/HND in Estate Management
- 2- 3 years experience
- Aid necessary documentation at the government office.
- Undertake a range of property valuation and estate management
- Analyze organization of activities in a given region.
- Establish factors metrics that determines prices of land in region of interest to examine intra-location choices for corporate and households clients.
- Implement briefs in line with government regulatory acts.
- Assist in formulating a region’s development master plan
- Act as educator for clients on choice properties and make such recommendation in line with best practices.
- Carry out Feasibility and viability study in line with clients briefs.
- Help in estate management by Selecting good rent paying tenants and proper maintenance of various classes of built-up properties.
- Run a background check on all prospective new tenants
- Preparation of a lease agreement document for both tenant and landlord
- Market and advertise client’s landed property to prospective tenants
- Carry out a schedule of property condition on client’s property prior to tenants moving in
- Carry out a schedule of property dilapidation prior to the tenant moving out
- Advise property owner on the current/actual rental value of their property
- Supervision of all minor and major remedial works on the client’s property been managed
- Facility management service by Carrying out office building management services (leasing, tenant screening and selection, prepare lease agreement, etc)
- Involvement in the Initiation and preparation of comprehensive health and safety management handbook for all occupants of the office building
- Carry out routine, corrective and preventive maintenance of multi-tenanted commercial/office building facilities
- Compilation and publication of valuation list for rating exercise
- Propose alteration of valuation list to the appropriate government local authority or government agency where the need arise.
- Carry out a reconnaissance survey on all built-up properties to be levied for rating purpose in the locality
- Carry out physical inspection, measurement and assessment on all built-up properties to be levied for rating purpose in the local government area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: TheHRLeverageAfrica@gmail.com