ETAD Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Fund Manager and Advisory firm focused on west Africa with deep roots in private equity, financial advisory, management consulting and agribusiness. is currently looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of the company accounts reconciliation statements
- Preparation of company management accounts and the schedule of supporting documents variance analysis
- Remittance of statutory returns and reports including taxes
- Co-ordination of the company annual audit and tax review process and exercise
- In concert with the CFO, preparation and monitoring of the company annual budget and variance analysis report
- Relationship management of auditors, regulatory authorities and bank
- Booking and entry of all company’s realized and unrealized gains
- Management of the fixed asset register
- Posting of all transactions relating to the company’s operations
- Execution of all postings entered into Peachtree
- Liaison with external parties e.g Auditors, Regulatory Authorities
- First Degree in Accounting, Administration or Social Sciences. Minimum of Second Class Upper Division or equivalent
- Minimum of three years working experience in a similar role
- ACA or its equivalent will be required.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to co-ordinate team members into achieving unit and organizational objectives
- Public/external bodies liaising skills
- Ability to co-ordinate, review & monitor all accounting related transactions
Job Title: Commercial Executive
- Develop sales action plans based on strategy/targets agreed with Commercial & Marketing Manager and taking into account corporate plans.
- Identify opportunities, prospect new business, drive sales development, and manage existing customers.
- Awareness of the strategic response to external influences such as legislation and environmental pressure.
- Ensure that sales targets as agreed with Commercial & Marketing Manager are achieved.
- Prepares sales communications, responses to RFQ’s, RFI’s, Quotes, etc.
- Validate and sign quotations and contracts in accordance with the Approval Standard
- Identify and communicate market changes, key competitor’s strategies, and industry trends to the local, regional and corporate sales team.
- Ensure sales objectives are met.
- Assist in creating recognition and understanding in the company to deliver the most preferred level of Service, Partnership, and Strategic Value to Strategic and all kinds of customers.
- Manage clients’ relationship and deliver excellence in a committed and consistent manner.
- Make recommendations to concerned Managers for Key Clients exceptions to contracts.
- Monitor adherence to agreed commitments, Service Level, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Term and Conditions including Credit Procedures.
- Sell profitable logistics and C & F service to prospective clients.
- Support departments in identifying and evolving direct customers especially key clients.
- Represent the company during Key Client visits, meetings and social events.
- Arrange regular visits, conduct Client Satisfaction Survey and campaign and give Clients feedback to the C & F and off dock Managements.
- Secure large businesses from customer’s competition by tailoring our services to their needs.
- Prepare the Large Accounts Marketing Plan (LAMP) to capture customer commitments and forecast Clients Volumes and Revenue.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and manage Customer Complaint processes including follow-up of improvement actions implementation.
- Provide inputs to shipping agency Manager as to key and direct client nominations and performance.
- Support other branch offices in identifying and evolving direct clients to key clients
- Ensure total and accurate management of client and prospect data in the CRM.
- Approve and ensures that Commercial Quality Management system processes and procedures are implemented and monitored effectively.
- Set commercial Smart Objectives and follow up of all defined KPIs
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Commercial & Marketing Manager.
- B.Sc Degree/HND in relevant fields.
- Five years’ experience in relevant field.
- Resourceful, flexible, able to handle competing priorities and able to fit into an international dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Considerable Knowledge of International Trade and INCOTERMS
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or part of a team and to show initiative and innovation.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ideally familiar with the use of CRM tools.
- Result focused.
- Honest and possessing a high level of integrity
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to regular meet deadlines and work independently even under pressure.
Deadline: 14th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.