Mark Gray Industries Inc. believes that we must embrace the challenge of changes, do more with less, and be better than the competition. Implementing the required technologies allows us to be flexible and strategize, rather than following the status quo of today’s chemical industry.
We recognize that our key to defining our products lies in the alliances formed with our specialized clients. We will ensure that ours is the “Right Chemical Solution”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update databases or records with new information as it becomes available
- Correct and modify inaccurate files and records
- Enter data into appropriate fields; databases, records, and files
- Transfer data from written records, interviews, and paper formats via computer, recorders, or scanners
- Handle numerical data accurately
- Create and organizing spreadsheets with large numbers
- Curate data directly from speech, including interviews
- Update database or records with new information as it becomes available
- Summarizing and compiling data for standardized reports
- View and verifying confidential or private customer/client information;
- protect the information and identities of customers/client
- Verifying data by correctly checking and comparing source documentation
- Organizing paper formats, paper backups, and material source files as needed
- Tertiary school diploma(OND/HND) or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Two years previous experience in data entry or equivalent experience in a related field
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly of Excel spreadsheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to quickly and accurately type and enter data; knowledge of touch typing system preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of databases
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Devising and establishing quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
- Making sure the organization is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
Candidate is expected to:
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Possess work experience as a Quality Control Officer, Chemist or similar role
- Possess communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to persuade
- Possess problem-solving abilty
- Possess rganizational and planning skills; and skills in numerical and statistical analysis
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have an understanding and appreciation of other people’s work disciplines, such as engineering and science.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Trains, manages, and supervises lower-level assistants, clerical staff, and receptionists.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Three to five years’ prior experience in mid- to senior-level administration, business, management, or related field
- Professional certification in office management is an added advantage
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the job position as the subject of the email