Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
Youngstars Foundation is now in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), and is registered with CAC Nigeria as Youngstars Development Initiative (CAC/IT/NO 21517) and in Ghana as Youngstars Development Initiative (G.21, 431).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Democracy Program Associate (Female)
- The Democracy Program Associate will be responsible for managing a youth democracy and good governance program designed to increase youth participation in governance, politics, elections and nation building.
- The Democracy Program Associate shall also be responsible for developing youth friendly and relevant governance programs, writing fundable proposals, effectively implementing such programs to the satisfaction of participants, partners and other stakeholders.
- Such a person should be very informed about governance and political affairs in Nigeria and beyond, should have good communication and peoples skills, and also be passionate about youth participation in democracy and good governance.
- A Degree/HND in political science, law, development studies or any other related social science discipline.
- At least 1- 2years of experience in democracy, governance and political-related work with an NGO, or other development organizations will be an advantage.
- Eligibility – Between 23 and 32 years of age.
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
- The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for managing incoming calls from different persons making inquiries about our advertised programs and services.
- This will also include responding to inquiries on our different social media platforms promptly and professional, as well as resolve customer complaints on a case to case basis.
- A Degree/HND/OND in Political Science, Law, International Relation or any Social Science discipline.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in related position will be an advantage.
- Eligibility: Youth aged between 23 and 32 years.
Job Title: Youth Innovation Hub Manager
- The Youth Innovation Hub Manager will be responsible for managing an innovation hub focusing on youth involved in innovations and inventions. The Hub Manager shall also be responsible for identifying suitable innovators and inventors, grooming them to develop/pitch their innovations for financing and aslo attracting investors to the hub.
- This person should have prior experience in startup hub operations, developing new businesses, writing business plans and models, market forecasting, idea development, strategic planning, budget planning, financial analysis, sales and marketing, reporting and other managerial responsibilities.
- A Degree/HND/OND in Business Administration/Management/Sales/Marketing, Finance, or any other related social science discipline.
- At least 2 – 3years of experience in related position will be an advantage.
- Between 23 and 35 years of age.
Deadline: 19th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s and recent passport photograph to: email@example.com