Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist will track and maintain on-going status of internal marketing requests, Conduct property tours and facilitate press visits, Provide and post content to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts and provide periodic report on the Marketing Department.
What are we looking for?
- Understanding and knowledge of basic marketing concepts.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Extensive Knowledge in all new digital trends and social media ( Facebook, instagram, twitter, ..etc)
- Minimum of 1 year marketing and sales experience; preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks Demonstrated ability to creatively organize and expand business opportunities
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree/Equivalent
What will I be doing?
- Works with departments to create new ideas
- Assists departments with their needs (online, web, collateral, direct mail, advertising, and signage, photography) to ensure they meet business objectives.
- Ensures proper execution of PR activity across hotel including spa, F&B, club membership and special events.
- Utilize internal and external resources to complete projects. Track and maintain on-going status of internal marketing requests.
- Manages monthly updates to collateral. Process purchase orders and invoices
- Identifies opportunities on-property to improve sentiment and across hotel leadership to implement positive changes where needed.
- Provides and posts content to LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts.
- Assists and supports local community initiatives.
- Works with accounting team on accruals and monthly reconciliations.
- Create with the team and execute external social media strategy in content creation.
- maintains and enhances all copy, imagery/video, and PDFs on behalf of Hotel.
- Manages monthly updates to collateral. Process purchase orders and invoices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online