Presco is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant. It also has an olein and stearin packaging plant and a biogas plant to treat its palm oil mill effluent. It is the first of its kind in West Africa
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sociologist
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Sociology or any related discipline.
- Field oriented position open to both male and female.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skill.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting with communities, writing reports, report to company any grievance, follow up resolution.
- Participate in communication/environmental awareness program.
- Follow up social/livelihood projects. Conduct if needed social economic studies.
- Write and adapt if needed community related procedure and handbook.
- Ensure the good implementation of communication procedure with communities.
- Ensure the good implementation of compensation/grievance/conflict procedure with communities and keep accurate records.
- Help to implement and monitor the socio action plan (RSPO action plan, SIA action plan, HCV action plans).
- Ensure the yearly reporting of operational and strategic indicators of SIA follow up table. Help to collect social data for the CSR KPIS.
- Help to centralize RSPO conformity evidence when it comes to relation with communities.
- Help to report all non-conformities with external social principles and indicators of RS P0,
- Help to implement FPIC process (including participatory mapping social agreement)
Deadline: 13th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resources Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P. O. Box 7061,
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and Interviews will be held at the Head Office at Obaretin