Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with focus on west Africa and the gulf of Guinea as its core business area.
We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
Job Title: Welder
- Reading blueprints and drawings and taking measurements to plan layout and procedures.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
Job Title: Driver
- Delivering a wide variety of items
- Following delivery driving routes and time schedules
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
Job Title: Foreman
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
Job Title: Industrial Nurse
- As an OHN, you observe and assess the work environment and also the workers, evaluating whether their work puts their health or safety at risk. For example, at a power plant, you may need to identify chemical, physical, radiological or biological workplace hazards.
- You may also need to physically examine workers, take medical histories, review results of laboratory tests and report back to the workers and possibly their employer about your findings.
- You may also need to evaluate and manage non-occupational illnesses and injuries that may affect a worker’s health and safety in the workplace. A pregnant woman, for example, depending on her job and where she works, may need special accommodations for the duration of her pregnancy.
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
- Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
Deadline: 22nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org