Workforce Group – Our client is a modern Retail trade company operating within the FMCG sector. Our client’s vision is to be the largest and most preferred neighborhood store chain in Nigeria offering reputed products at fair and competitive prices.
We are looking for a COCO Store Manager to oversee the daily operations of the store. You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales,minimize costs and will be responsible for running stores within the area.
JOB TITLE: COCO Store Manager
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency.
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget.
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise.
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills
- Working knowledge of retail business.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Sc./HND in a relevant field
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in retailing (supermarket).
- Knowledge of retail management best practices.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified individuals can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the mail should be “COCO Store Manager”. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.