DealDey Limited is the first E-commerce company in Nigeria and the fastest growing E-commerce company in Africa. DealDey Limited is a daily deals company, providing best discount deals on products and services across the federation.
In line with attracting the best, brightest and most suitable talent to join the Information Technology (Development) Team, DealDey has commence its annual recruitment for graduate to join this department in building a world class Technology through Software Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Developer
Purpose of the Job
- Create amazing user experiences on our website.
- Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years UI design experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Key Performance Indicators
- Turn Around Time on tasks
- % Task Completion Rate
- % of approved designs
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with appropriate colleagues to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to line manager and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Deadline: 15th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with a detailed cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘UI / UX Developer’ as the email subject. An Online/Attached portfolio is also required. Applications with no portfolio will be disregarded. Please include a link to your portfolio in your cover letter.
- Applications with incorrect email references will not be reviewed.
- This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert.
- If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.