The Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Kano State wishes to announce that a new Project named Agro-processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS) in collaboration with the State, Federal and World Bank has been approved for implementation in six selected States (Kano, Kaduna, Kogi, Enugu, Lagos and Cross Rivers).
Applications are invited from all suitably qualified candidates within and outside the State Civil Service for the position below:
Job Title: Administration Officer
Qualifications and Experience Required
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration, Sociology or other related disciplines
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 29th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with all relevant Documents and their GSM number for contact to:
The Managing Director,
Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (KNARDA),
Km 9, Hadeja Road,
Note: The successful candidates will be shortlisted and notified for the date of the interview soonest.