Agiville Industries Limited is a manufacturing company based in Mile 2, Lagos involved in the mass production of high quality plastic environmental waste bins for domestic, commercial and industrial use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Minimum of HND in Accounting with specialization in Cost Accounting.
- At least (2) two years practical experience in well established corporate bodies will be necessary.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Young men and women with sales drive abilities to advance sales of plastic products throughout Nigeria.
- HND in Sales and Marketing or First Degree in related Social Sciences.
- Past experience in sales and marketing in well established companies will be of an advantage.
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- (HND) Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering or higher qualification.
- Must also have good knowledge of Injection moudling machines wiring components and drive installation.
- Minimum of 5 years professional working experience.
Job Title: Junior Personal Assistant/Secretary (Female)
- Must be computer literate with minimum HND qualification in relevant Social Sciences discipline.
- A record of honesty, dynamism and reliability are cardinal requirements in this vital post.
Job Title: Driver/Pool Executive Driver
- Professional drivers with ability to drive both trucks and SUVS;
- Must have good knowledge of metropolitan Lagos and environs;
- Must be able to undertake long distance driving.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
- Candidates must have vast knowledge of sales and marketing of plastic products nationwide and internationally at least to neighboring ECOWAS (Economic Union of West African Countries).
- HND in Marketing and Sales plus at least 3 years of practical professional executive positions in marketing and sales in various regions of Nigeria.
Job Title: Spy Police Driver
- With Authentic professional certificate of police defensive driving.
Deadline: 6th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with two coloured passport photos, photocopies of certificates and one CV (Curriculum Vitae) to: email@example.com
Assistant General Manager,
P.O. Box 50161,
Falomo Post Office,