A first of its kind Restaurant in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria, requires the services of highly experienced candidates with great personalities and excellent communication skills to occupy the positions below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- Should be able to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, develop interactive designs, use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time and present excellent finalized ideas and concepts.
- Must be social media savy and have the ability to manage a website.
- 3 – 5 years experience in graphic design
Job Title: Waiter
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Smart and well put together with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, to perform job functions with attention to detail speed and accuracy.
- Strong personality, must have a high level of sanitation and cleanliness with 10 years’ experience.
- Minimum Age: 35 years.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
- Ability to successfully manage a high-end fine dining restaurant with excellent understanding of food and drinks menu, menu items, restaurant set up and table settings with great managerial and organizational skills.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role with excellent communication and leadership skills
Job Title: Chinese Restaurant Chef
- Excellent understanding of Chinese Food and cooking methods, recipes, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks and must be familiar with industry’s best practices.
- Elegance in food presentation, eye for details and sound financial knowledge
Job Title: Continental Restaurant Chef
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, recipes, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks and must be familiar with industry’s best practices with good knowledge of Continental Food
- 8 – 10 years exceptional culinary experience, strong leadership and communication skills.
- Remuneration and benefits are very attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, day time phone number, passport photograph and copy of current salary package to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 13th February, 2018.