Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill position below:
Job Title: Laundry Manager
- Laundry Manager, you will oversee and direct all aspects of overall laundry operations which shall include all house laundry, guest laundry and Dry cleaning activities.
- As Laundry Manager, you will also be responsible to coordinate with the Executive Housekeeper and the F&B Director to ensure that there is an adequate supply of linen and uniforms available at all times.
- Reviews the laundry’s environmental performance and achievements, develops and implements standard operating procedures as well as production and quality standards.
- You will be required to inspect guest laundry; Dry-cleaning and press work on a daily basis to ensure optimum quality of work, prompt pick up and on time delivery of garments.
- You will actively guide and direct the whole team to ensure consistency of brand standards and a high level of performance and service delivery to all our guests.
- A degree in Hospitality Management or its equivalent
- Not less than 40 years
- Good business mind and commercial flair
- Service minded and ability to involve and support operations
Job Title: Maintenance Officer – Electrical/ Electronics Engineer
- A General Education Degree or vocational training certificate in Mechanical, Plumbing, Architectural or Electronics fields with two to five years practical and theoretical experience in maintenance.
- Maintenance officer will be expected to exhibit mastery of a minimum of three of the trade skills like electronic systems and controls, mechanical, kitchen equipment, refrigeration and general building management.
- Five years active and practical working experience in a similar position
- Not more than 45 years of age and in excellent health
- Capable of achieving set targets without supervision
- Must exhibit exemplary leadership at all times
- Good communication skills.
Deadline: 31st January, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the email Subject.
Note: This is for applicants with experience only.