Latest Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL) for Mechanical Static Crane, Marine & Lifting Equipment Engineer
Job Title: Mechanical Static Crane, Marine & Lifting Equipment Engineer
Req ID: Req-1297
- Engineer University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Degree as Chief Engineer or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Marine, Hydraulic, Lifting equipment and, various mechanical Static equipment.
- Experience: 3 years as Engineer on board vessel or as Mechanical Engineer in operational functions in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Lifting equipment Specialist, Rotary Equipment, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations.
- Assist leader (Head of Mechanical Rotating, static, marine & lifting Equipment) for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follows-up the technical problems raised, follows-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes.
- Follows-up the day to day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them the assistance and support as needed.
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates to the jobs as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts as the case may be, as required during major operations.
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of theses resources.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online