Latest Jobs at an Oil and Gas Servicing Company
An oil and gas servicing company located in Lagos is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Sales Engineer
- The Product Sales Engineer will combine the technical knowledge along with the sales skills to determine and understand customer needs and accordingly attend to them through the range of products and services offered by the company.
Main Tasks include
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the Oil & Gas sector
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities and attend to customer complaints and queries
- Expand customer base and actively market & promote the company’s products
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner
- Follow up on the business starting from lead-generation, negotiation, order placement and successful execution.
- Submit quotations in-line with customer technical specifications and company’s pricing policy.
- Identify, Coordinate and follow up on projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support , product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers ( technical presentations, brochures, reports, etc….)
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on clients’ visits, sales forecasts and others as require by Management
- Meet assigned Targets and Objectives as agreed in the management sales meetings
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Experience & Knowledge required in any of the following product categories:
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, Gear Boxes)
- Pipes & Fittings
- Valves & actuators
- Gas Detectors
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
Main Tasks include
- Receive and manage samples according to procedures.
- Maintain good laboratory environment.
- Performs laboratory analysis on samples.
- Documents laboratory analysis results/report, maintaining daily logs etc.
- Receive, Maintains and Keep inventory of glassware, reagents, consumables.
- Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by upholding good practices and accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Keep equipment operating by ensuring operating instructions.
- HND/B.Sc in Chemistry or Science Laboratory Technology or related discipline.
- Professional qualification/membership of ICCON, NISLT, IPAN would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years
- Post qualification laboratory experience in lubricating oil, fuels and other chemical testing using standard test methods.
- Assist with the revision of Plans, Procedures and reports as required by the QA/QC department team.
- Maintain QA/QC records and reports in a methodical way as to be easily retrievable when required.
- Assist in developing Internal Audit checklists.
- Assisting the QA/QC Supervisor with Internal, Project & External compliance audits.
- Assist in developing and formatting audit reports and data analysis.
- Assisting & liaise with other departments in close out of non-conformities & Corrective Actions for all audits.
- Acting as the focal point between QA/QC and Document Control Departments.
- Advise the QA/QC Supervisor on status of all documentation being revised/reviewed.
- Generate Project specific ITP’s, Procedures and Plans.
Educational Background Required
- HND/B.Sc in Science or Engineering related discipline.
Years of Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years
Main Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge and application ISO 9001 Quality standard and other quality standards for organization QMS implementation and internal auditing.
- Knowledge of Document Control methods.
- Sound knowledge and application of ITP.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
Deadline: 31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org