Nicole Sinclair Consulting – Our client, a Solar Energy company based in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
- This role establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Liaising with the ISP to guarantee effective Internet connection
- Minimum education – 1st Degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in network engineering role
- Must possess Network Engineer Skills and Qualifications/certifications :
- Age- must be between 28-35 years of age
- Project Management skills and Problem Solving skills
- LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning skills mandatory.
Job Title: HR Lead Officer
- This role is a supervisory HR role who would report to a HR Manager.
- This individual is however responsible for the day to day HR operations fuction and must have expereince with daily HR admin /operations.
- Assist with the Coordinating and supervising of the Human Resources function.
- Assist to Coordinate and manage recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions.
- Schedules meetings and interviews
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files
- Assists in handling of complaints and grievances and determination of appropriate disciplinary actions.
- Assists in Ensuring of compliance of health, safety and welfare regulations.
- Assists in assessing departmental training needs and develop, conduct and provide training sessions as appropriate for departmental employees.
- Maintain discipline within the company and in line with the company’s code of conduct.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records.
- Assist in the Management of staff welfare issues.
- Generate daily and weekly HR Report.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Organizes all performance management procedures
- Handles monthly routines towards staff compensation and leave management
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- B.Sc in relevant field.
- With at least 3-5 years work experience in HR field and practice mandatory
- 2 years consulting experience would ban an added advantage
- M.Sc or HR certification is also an added advantage.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Good people skills
- Good time management skills
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
- The Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship
- Would serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external entities on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive schedules and oversees special projects.
- The indidual must have a consulting background and have good financial and presentation skills.
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of CEO, with Board members, staff, and others, on matters related to CEO’s function
- Research, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns; Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Board Support and Liaison:
- Serves as the CEOs administrative liaison to the board of directors
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format.
- Prepare financial analysis on behalf of the MD; handle presentations on behalf of the CEO
- Participates in official meetings as requested, alongside or un behalf of the CEO
- Follows up on official contacts made by the CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Minimum of a First Degree from a reputable university. A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5-7 years work experience, preferably a senior analyst from either KPMG, PWC or Deloitte
- Having an administrative background or additional experience as a personal assistant will be a strong advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions