Goldline Nigeria Limited with head offices in Lagos Nigeria and several branches and partners across the country, has been at the fore front of manufacturing, importation, distribution, installation and maintenance of high quality building and finishing materials to the building and construction industry.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- To promote corporate values and enable business success through human capital management, including Employment, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management and Employee Relations
- Contribute to accomplishment of HR best practices and objectives that will provide high performance culture.
- Propose and generate sound HR policies & procedures (aligned to company Vision, Mission and Values.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Handle all human resources matters including manpower planning, recruitment, learning & development, compensation, performance management and employee welfare
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Handle employee relations issues
- Advise and assist other departmental managers on interpretation and administration of human capital policies and program
- Report to management and provide decision support through human resources
- Attend to all matters pertaining to codes of conducts such as conflict of interests, conflict resolutions, work hours, dress codes, harassments, etc.
- Enforce and sustain business culture, attitudes, focus, momentum, dedications, punctuality, alertness, integrity, consciousness, resourcefulness, and work quality among workers.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- B.A/B.Sc/HND with a professional certification
- Minimum of 7 years post graduate experience
- Strong emotional Intelligence
- People oriented and results driven
- Good in understanding human nature and practices
- Good knowledge of Nigerian employment and labor laws
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Strong conceptual intelligence to perceive and conceive corporate goals
- Good communication skill – Ability to listen attentively, comprehend other people’s view as well as concisely express oneself without ambiguity
- Excellent sense of judgement.
Job Title: Group Head, Sales and Marketing
Summary of Position
- Chiefly responsible for the deliverables in all sales and marketing at head office and branches
- Grows customers’ base (numbers), sales turnover and gross profit.
- Discovers new markets for the company’s services; develop strategies to increase company’s market shares in new and existing markets
- Responsibility for the use of modern technologies, particularly internet and social media to achieve highest possible exposures; and possesses the ability to initiate and execute transactions as well as satisfactorily manage customers on these new platforms.
- Produces and monitors approved periodic sales budgets for the entire company based on sales and marketing intelligence.
- Drive branch heads to achieve company’s sales target and ensures that they achieve (exceed) their respective branch targets.
- Creates and sustains marketing and sales momentum across board.
- Responsible for initiating, directing, coordinating and anchoring the use of modern and traditional marketing media to facilitate sales. Such media include suitable above the line (ATL) and below the line (BTL) advertisements, promotions, trade fairs & exhibitions, and company’s website optimizations
- Drive branch expansions, new products developments and optimization of all sales expansion strategies.
- Continuously review the company’s internal systems to determine how best they could be tuned toward promoting sales
- Acts as the administrative head of all units under his span of control by reviewing and approving varying requests emanating from unit heads.
- B.Sc or HND holder and MBA, M.Sc. or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 7years post graduate experience with previous experience of coaching/leading others and getting results through teams as well as good commercial understanding.
- Strong numerical skills and a high level of computer skills is important.
- Strong leadership ability and emotional intelligence.
- Exceptional conceptual intelligence to perceive and conceive corporate goal.
- Ability to interpret financial and statistical data.
- An aggressive marketer and sales person.
- Willingness to travel as is necessary
Job Title: Branch Sales and Marketing Manager
- Implement strategies effective for achieving Sales and Marketing objectives in his/her territory
- Follow up promptly on any sales lead and enquiries for company products
- Approach customers as they enter the showroom making suggestions and closing deals
- Conduct price negotiations with clients on behalf company to strike a profitable bargain
- Maintain contact with clients to assist them with post sales activities and help resolve issues or complaints
- Prepare and present to the Group Head Sales and Marketing weekly and monthly branch report on Sales and Marketing activities.
- Conduct market research within his territory to identify competing product, demand of products and other trends useful in taking key decisions
- Provide coaching and counselling to Sales Executives to aid them in achieving job expectations
- Perform other duties as may be required
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- B.A/B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or other related business discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in the field of Sales and/or Marketing
- Good Communicator, Confident and Persuasive
- Ability to prospect for new/potential sales
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented
- Smart and intelligent to make positive decision
- A fast learner with good people’s skills who can connect easily with clients
- Ability to manage people.
- Good knowledge computer
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Summary of the Position
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and priorities his time. Perform Office maintenance and general utility management.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and appointments, highlighting urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize documents into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- The PA shall function as the company secretary in any management meetings and conferences.
- Keep files in an orderly manner and retrieve them when necessary.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Manage maintenance of office equipment such as Generators, Air Conditioners, Plumbing work and Electrical Issues.
- Proper supervision of Office maintenance staff to ensure proper cleaning of the office and its environment by arranging cleaning methods and its enforcement.
- Procures Office supplies, carry out asset custodial and general utility management.
- Carryout any other job as may be assigned.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- HND/BA in Secretarial Studies or related discipline
- Previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- Professional, academic or certificate qualifications secretarial studies
- Minimum of four years PA/secretarial experience
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable.
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willingness to travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a one-page cover letter (stating why you qualify for the position) to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2018.