MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Energy industry, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Control over day to day accounts and book keeping of the company
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS.
- Taking care of all statutory compliances such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Liaising with External Auditor
- Liaising with banks
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
- Provision of quarterly statement of account to all depositors
- Degree in Accounting or a finance-related course
- Two years working experience in a Small and Medium size Enterprises,
- Must be proficient in the use of any Accounting package
- Accounting, Corporate Finance & Reporting Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management,
- General Math Skills
Job Title: Sales Officer
- The marketing representative will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
- Plan, organize, and execute sales and marketing activities.
- Excellent customer service delivered to the customers and prospects
- Generate leads and drive sales through various marketing activities such as telemarketing, direct marketing, and customer/prospect visit.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Market company, its products and business opportunity
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Willing to be trained.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Marketing or a Business-related course
- Minimum of two years in Marketing
- Should have a good command of spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal quality of integrity, credibility, and commitment
- Sales skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Social media.
- Analytic Skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to convince.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The role of the Business Development Manager is to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, building key customer relationships, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Qualification: A degree in Sales/ Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ work experience
- Experience in the Energy or Oil and Gas industry
- Proven track record in Sales and New Business Development activities and achievement.
- Strong presentation/ communication skills with good understanding of business to business environment
Deadline: 25th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com