Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- A mechanical engineer with strong plumbing knowledge is needed in the plumbing division of an industrial company.
- Must be aged between 22 and 35 years.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a similar company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven marketing and project tender experience.
- Presentation skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft tools (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint)
Our client, one of the leading names in the paper manufacturing industry in West Africa, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Executive Assistant
- They are looking to recruit a Human Resources who will also be Executive Assistant to the Managing Director.
- The individual will be responsible for providing technical and administrative support related to a variety of Human resources duties.
- Assignments may include project management, compiling and analyzing data, coordinating multiple concurrent activities, and interacting with individuals and groups at various levels in the organization.
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant and Human Resources Professional, five years combined experience preferred.
- Project management experience is desired.
- A relevant university degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and use/creation of spreadsheet and database management tools.
- Exemplary organization skills.
- Emphasis on customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 11th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with subject “Mechanical Engineer” to: firstname.lastname@example.org