A leading independent oil exploration and production company in Nigeria requires the services of an experienced and dynamic candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- With vast experience in management, marketing and/ or strong FMCG background, the candidate will report to the Board and have ultimate responsibility for the Company’s performance.
- Coordinate resources both internal and external to ensure the continued growth of the company.
- Identify and implement new business opportunities
- Lead and manage the team of highly qualified and experienced heads of departments and other professionals to maximize growth and profitability of the company
- Implement the decisions of the Board of Directors and act as the focal point for relationship with the Board.
- Provide direction for the commercial, sales, technical and other teams for achieving challenging targets and objectives.
- Oversee the operations of the company and manage its compliance with legal and regulatory bodies/requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- Post graduate qualifications in Business Administration and other relevant field would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 20 years progressive operational, marketing/sales and managerial experience with at least 5 years at Top Managerial level in a reputable oil and gas company or reputable FMCG company.
- Good Commercial experience
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in formulating policies, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures to achieve company’s goals.
- Good Leadership skills and medium to long term strategist.
An attractive and internationally competitive remuneration package, a pleasant working environment with good perquisites and prospects await the successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, with a passport photograph to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.