Marketing and Sales Manager Recruitment at Oolu Solar
Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world.
Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Manager
Skills and Experience
- Applicants must have previous experience working in a sales and marketing role where they helped scale a startup;
- The applicant must speak fluent English and be highly motivated by our social mission;
- Previous experience in rural regions in Nigeria is required;
- Previous experience in building and managing a sales team;
- Previous experience as a lead sales manager for a leading distribution company in Nigeria is an asset;
- Previous experience in recruiting, training, finding talent, and HR is an asset;
- We’re looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in a leading roles in sales, business development, marketing or other relevant area.
- We’re looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience in building and managing large teams
- If you can build a team and sell, we want you
- Will work with the Business Developer to launch the pilot project in a new market, conduct all m&e activities, determine regional and subregional pricing models; build the team to scale, and ensure results oriented reporting to the board;
- Will support the Executive team with sales strategy formulation for a new market opportunities (state, local and community) including pricing, product and gotomarket strategy;
- Will manage a large team of sales staff, assign and boost sales objectives and lead all training programs;
- Will collect, monitor and evaluate data in the field in order to hit monthly sales targets, improve sales, anticipate customer needs and expectations and better marketing processes;
- Design and lead communication strategies;
- Work closely with technical personnel to determine new project modalities and optimal project implementation solutions;
- Manage a large sales team and put in place strategies to ensure success in a new market;
- Perform other duties as required and requested within the framework of his/her responsibilities or as assigned by the Executive Team;
Deadline: 15th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Marketing and Sales Manager Nigeria