Myjoy Food Industries Limited Recruitment in Anambra, Delta & Edo for Sales Representative
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Onitsha-Anambra, Asaba-Delta & Benin-Edo
- Achieve maximum sales growth and account penetration within your assigned territory and/or market segment through the adaptation of an aggressive sales/marketing approach.
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing or any related discipline from a recognized university/polytechnic.
- At least 5 years cognate experience in FMCG or preferably in the sales of sliced/unsliced breads.
- Recruit new active mega distributors for the company.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in your assigned territory/market segment to generate new business/sales for the company.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visit and make presentations to existing and prospective customers to woo them to be buying the company’s products.
- Identify all other bread distributors in the assigned territory and persuade them to patronize My Joy Products.
- Collect and collate customers’ orders for the next day and encourage them to pick their products at the company’s depot.
- Ensure that the company’s products are available on all the table-tops/retailers in your assigned territory/region by aggressively following-up on the enlisted distributors to boost their performances.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Report on daily basis market intelligence and marketing activities to the management i.e. price structure of other competitors, number of identified new customers and their details, performance/product orders of the already enlisted distributors and location visited.
- Accountable for the company’s products and other assets in your care.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions to promote the sales of My Joy products.
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you by management periodically.
Deadline: 13th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using Sales Representative (Onitsha, Asaba & Benin) ” as the subject of the mail.