OWPPiN Limited Recruitment for Sales Representative, Nationwide
OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Have good customer service skills.
- Consisteny meeting sales goals.
- Good understanding of different locations and markets.
- Good sense of how and where to obtain prospects and leads combined with good negotiation and closing skills.
- Projection of self confidence in yourself and the product always.
- Have a very good knowledge of the product.
- Exhibit very good presentation skills to build client relationships.
- High motivation for sales.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Deadline: 5th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Send an email attaching of their CV’s to: email@example.com Use ‘Sales Representative’ as title of your email.