Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
A suitable candidate must:
- Have at least 2 years cognate experience as a HR generalist
- Be confident and very well presentable
- Be a good team player.
- Have in-depth knowledge of labour Law and HR practices
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills
We are currently looking to hire a HR Officer to oversee all aspects of our human resource practices and processes.
Your responsibilities will include the following;
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Develop a reward and compensation plan.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization.
- Develop and Implement a performance management system that best suits the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (in MS Word format) to: email@example.com Stating the “Job Title” as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2018.