Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the FMCG/Pharmaceutical industry to recruit suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Reference: 1388
- Develop and implement strategic brands plan to achieve revenue, profit/market shares and life cycle objectives for the Company’s product portfolio.
- Monitor business performance and external environment to meet business objectives.
- Manage external agencies to ensure that appropriate, accurate and timely brand messages are communicated to the right target audience, using the most appropriate cost-effective medium.
- Identify brand growth opportunities. Interacts closely with sales force to make sure they understand and implement Product Marketing plan
- Develop and manage market penetration strategies for the pharmaceutical market.
- Build relationship with cross-functional teams of internal customers e.g. marketing research, medical, regulatory, demand management etc. to ensure an optimal mix of the key elements for the success of all brands in the portfolio.
- Design, develop and dispatch relevant brand brochures and other Pharma Marketing materials to the field force, healthcare providers and consumers.
- Develop strategies, marketing and sales plans, and promotional mix to meet product category objectives vis-à-vis healthcare providers and customer needs.
- Analyse market, competitive conditions, business intelligence as well as healthcare knowledge and consumer insights.
- Deliver unique value product category propositions based on customer demand.
- Manage and implement marketing activities.
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacy or other related field. Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 6 years experience with a multinational Pharmaceutical Company, with at least 3 years in Product Management and Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Strong understanding and experience of pharmaceutical and OTC marketing
- Strong commercial and Financial acumen
- Good communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online