Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Production
- B.Sc / HND in Food Technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry or other related courses.
- Minimum of three years’ cognate work experience in the food and beverage manufacturing environment.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel suite).
- Technical report writing.
- Conversant with GMP and HACCP principles.
- Ensures that daily shift targets are met with minimal wastage and optimal output.
- Ensures that the production and cleaning procedures are strictly followed as stipulated in the factory production and cleaning manuals.
- Supervises work of operatives to ensure proper distribution of work, effective and efficient coordination of shift production operations and review machine reports at the end of the shift.
- Maintains high standard of product quality, hygiene and safety in the factory, strict compliance with GMP and FSMS standards through constant liaison with the Quality Assurance team.
- Ensures machine efficiency optimization and downtime reduction by promptly reporting machine faults to the shift technicians and documentation on file maker for management action.
- Ensures control of wastages and material usage variance through proper work methods and good manufacturing practices.
- Ensures that the daily production operations are adequately documented and captured in the file maker and hard copies of forms.
- Ensures proper reconciliation of material usage and production figures with the storekeeper.
- Handles and report disciplinary issues, grievances, performance appraisal, attendance and leave schedule of subordinates and create a positive working environment by building morale in the factory.
- Identifies training needs of staff within the factory and recommend/conduct on the job training as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online