Recruitment for Graduate Network Support Engineer in an Integrated Info-Communications Company
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Network Support Engineer
Job ID: 44
Department: Group Infrastructure Unit
Function: Network Implementation & Support
Reporting to: Regional Head, Implementation & Support
Travel Frequency: Occasionally
Purpose of the Job
- To improve on the SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTR which will translate to improve service to customers.
- Minimum 2.1/Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering /Electrical engineering or Computer Science.
- Professional Qualification : CCNA, CCNP.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning.
Expected Key Results
- Provision of support to corporate and retail clients, in the form of timely fault diagnosis and resolution.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the core network with the aim of proffering quick and accurate resolution to core network problems.
- Managing Pre-Installation procedures (site survey), and actual installation, integration and maintenance of microwave radio links (point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and NLOS).
- Establishing and managing end-to-end connectivity for banks and other corporate bodies.
- Installation, configuration and integration of new clients into the network.
- Providing adequate back-end support for field engineers.
Deadline: 30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online